Fermentation GutHub Manifesto:
- 1. Growth - Fork your ferments
- 2. Sharing - KrautSource everything
- 3. Abundance - Lust not your neighbours'jars
- 4. Reciprocity - Give constructive feedback
- 5. Sustainability - Honour the b2b (bacteria-to-bacteria) community
We are a community of food tinkerers and bacteria enthusiasts fermenting our way to better guts. We hope to build some fruitful gut connections and facilitate a community where like-minded people share their passion and discoveries of all-things-fermenting.
Fermentation GutHub is a social platform for online - offline exchanges of fermentation experiences and starter cultures. Regular GutHub meetups are organized in the Hackerspace.sg ---> check our FB group for details. We have a nice small Fermentation Bank for free deposits and withdrawals of starter cultures. We also make our own tools, such as the Mother 0.1. starter culture incubator or the StarterSwarm map. The GutHub Github serves as a scrapbook of recipes, tutorials and other data around the fermentation theory and practice.